What is an Agent Profile?
An Agent Profile contains agent details, and users manage Agent Profiles to determine:
- What tickets will be visible
- Contact information for agents
Understanding the what parts make up an Agent Profile
- Agent Name: This is the display name of the agent in Maestro
- AgentID: An agentID either synced from your helpdesk (eg. Zendesk) to Maestro or is automatically created by Maestro. There can be multiple agentIDs associated with one agent profile.
- Helpdesk: A helpdesk such as Salesforce or Zendesk. These will be ordered in the same order of the agent IDs.
- Email: What email should the agent's QA feedback be sent to. This is typically synced from your helpdesk.
- Available in Maestro: Determines whether tickets for this agent will be visible as well as determine your billing.