What is a Ticket Status?
A Ticket Status is a filter used in MaestroQA to help find and sort tickets. This is used all across MaestroQA in areas such as Sharing Automations, Reporting, and the Tickets page.
Understanding the types of Ticket Statuses available
Most users will interact with Ticket Statuses from the Tickets, Reporting, or Sharing Automation pages. Here is a quick run through of all the basic statuses available:
- Created: Used to help filter for the date a ticket was created.
- Last Updated: Used to filter for the last time the ticket was changed/updated. Changes/updates could range from a new public comment being left on the ticket to an agent adding a tag.
- Last Graded: Refers to the date the QA Score on the ticket was last updated. This date will automatically update every time a user clicks on "Update Score" or "Save Grades" within a ticket.
- Last Calibrated: Refers to the date the Calibration Score on a ticket was last updated. This date will automatically update every time a user clicks on "Save Calibration".
- Reported As: If ticket grade is not altered in any way, this ticket status
If an appeal was made on the ticket, this date changes to the original graded date of the ticket.
If a manual graded date is selected for the ticket, then "Reported As" refers to the manually selected graded date.
- Last Solved: Available only for Zendesk customers, this tracks the solved state for tickets.
Note: Zendesk Chat does not have a solved state