To learn more about the new Homepage dashboard, check out this walkthrough or read the help article below!
WHAT IS THE HOMEPAGE DASHBOARD?
The Homepage Dashboard allows admins and limited admins to get a bird's-eye view of their entire QA program in one place. Get the highlights on the workflows and metrics you care about most right on your homepage so that you’re always up to date.
This new homepage will replace the existing Grading Assignments homepage, but the Grading Assignments page is still easily accessible by clicking on "QA Assignments" from the navigation pane.
HOW CAN I USE IT?
This will be the new default page you land on when logging into Maestro. At this time, it is only available to admins and limited admins. You can navigate to it by clicking on “home” from the navigation bar. If you wish to see the page where all grading assignments are listed, click on “QA Assignments” from the navigation pane.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT WIDGETS?
Our library of widgets is set to expand and stay tuned as we continue to roll out more widgets. Here are some of the widgets available today that we see users engaging with the most:
TEAM OVERVIEW - compare performance across your various teams
GRADING ASSIGNMENTS - glance at the outstanding grading assignments for you vs the groups of users you have access to. If you wish to see the full list of grading assignments, click on "View More" or "QA Assignments" (located on the navigation pane). You can also click "Quick Grade" on the widget to start grading your Agent QA assignments.
AGENT QA AUTOMATION SUMMARY - check on the results of your most recently run AQA automations to confirm that all the expected assignments went out.
TOP/ BOTTOM THREE RUBRIC CRITERIA - decipher which of your rubric criteria agents are struggling with or performing the best on.
WHAT CAN I DO ON THE HOMEPAGE?
1. UPDATE FILTERS - Click on the text on the top right of a widget to open filters and modify them. Be sure to click “save filters” to ensure that these settings are saved the next time you come back to the homepage! Your configuration here is personal to you and doesn’t affect other users at your company.
2. REORDER WIDGETS - Click “Edit View” to re-order the widgets on your homepage so you can create a view that’s customized to you. Your configuration here is personal to you and doesn’t affect other users at your company.
3. DRILL IN - Click “View More” to get more information and dig deeper into the available information!
HOW CAN I CUSTOMIZE MY HOMEPAGE?
You have a few different options when it comes to customizing your homepage to your liking. Here are some ways you can do this:
1. Delete Widgets: To remove irrelevant widgets, click Edit View > Delete from Dashboard (from the kebab icon to the top right of each widget)
2. Duplicate Widgets: To create a copy of a widget, click Edit View > Duplicate (from the kebab icon to the top right of each widget). Once you create the copy, you can update the filters on either widget as you’d like.
3. Rename Widgets: Edit the name by clicking Edit View and then typing in the desired name for each widget.
4. Add Widgets: To add new widgets or see the collection of available widgets click Edit View > Add Widget and then select the relevant widget from the list. Check off the widget you’re interested in and you’ll see a preview of what it looks like as well.
Be sure to click “save” after you make any of these changes to preserve those changes! And as a reminder, all these settings are saved at the user level and will not affect what other users see on their own accounts.
If access to agents or agent groups is updated, it may take 3-4 hours before those changes are reflected on this homepage. For example, if access to a specific agent group is removed, those agent groups may still be showing up and being accounted for in the numbers on the homepage for up to 4 hours after the change is made.
Let us know if you have any topics or questions not covered in this article!