This article details how to grant access to MaestroQA for the Amazon Connect integration by creating a new user and using AWS access keys.
Please note that each part of this article may require admin access to Amazon Connect, Amazon Kinesis, IAM, S3, and MaestroQA.
To begin, please follow along parts I and II of https://help.maestroqa.com/en/articles/4063505-amazon-connect-integration.
III. Set up IAM (user credentials only)
1. Go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam
2. Click "Users".
3. Click "Add user".
4. Enter a descriptive name (e.g. "MaestroQA-API-User").
5. Next to Access Type, check the box labeled "Programmatic Access".
6. Under permissions, select "Attach existing policies directly".
7. We'll now create the S3 policy for
Click "Create policy", "JSON", and then paste the policy found here:
YOUR_RECORDING_BUCKET_NAME_HEREwith the name of your S3 recordings bucket.
YOUR_CTR_BUCKET_NAME_HEREwith your S3 Contact Trace Record (CTR) bucket.
YOUR_RECORDING_PREFIX_HEREwith the S3 object prefix of the recording objects.
"Resource" array should now include following, with
arn:aws:s3::: at the beginning of each resource:
your S3 recordings bucket (no trailing
your S3 recordings location (including the S3 object prefix) followed by
(uncommon) If there is no S3 object prefix, then this would be
your S3 Contact Trace Record (CTR) bucket (no trailing
your S3 Contact Trace Record (CTR) bucket followed by
(uncommon) If these objects have an S3 object prefix, then this would be
(uncommon) If you are using Amazon Connect Chat, also include the following in the
your S3 chat transcripts bucket (no trailing
your S3 chat transcripts location followed by an asterisk (
As a complete example S3 policy:
8. Now we'll repeat the process for the Amazon Connect policy for the
connect:DescribeUser actions. Again click "Create policy" and "JSON", pasting the following policy verbatim:
9. Add tags, if desired.
10. On the Review page, click "Create user".
11. On the next page, you will be shown the Access key ID and the Secret access key. Record both of these now, as it will not be possible to view the Secret access key again.
IV. Enter information into MaestroQA (user credentials only)
1. Follow steps 1-8 of part IV of https://help.maestroqa.com/en/articles/4063505-amazon-connect-integration.
2. Enter the Access Key Id and Secret Access Key obtained on step 11 of part III.