Who is this for?
Manually sharing scores is best suited for the following cases:
- You are a user who does not have access to automations
- Tickets being shared are not part of common grading workflow
- You are sharing a specific set of tickets ahead of a 1-on-1 session
How do I share scores manually?
There are two methods to sharing scores:
- Utilize a search filter to automatically export scores for tickets that match the filter
- Manually select tickets to export
In this case, we will discuss the first option.
First step is to first properly setup your ticket page filters. Here you can define:
- What agent you are looking to share tickets with
- Establish the time frame and types of tickets (Ex. Last graded, created, etc.)
- Apply a search filter to find the tickets in question for the agent selected
Once you have setup a filter, proceed to click on Export Scores. This will bring up a pop-up menu where users can:
- Adjust the name of the export if desired
- Confirm which agent's tickets are being selected
- Confirm the filter that is being used for the filter
- Confirm the date range and type of tickets are correct
- Finally select the recipients who will receive the export. All recipients receive a separate email.