MaestroQA Graders and Managers can utilize the Home page to help track their progress on assignments.
Where do I find the Home page?
The Home page can be found in the top bar as outlined above. If you are having trouble finding this page, your MaestroQA Admin may not have setup your role to have access.
Let your MaestroQA Admin know if you are interested!
Welcome to the Home page!
Upon first opening the Home page, the easiest way to get a quick glance at your assignments is to check out the Overview section.
This is what each tile represents:
- Tickets assigned: Total number of tickets assigned to be graded
- Tickets to grade: The remaining number of assigned tickets
- Tickets graded: How many assigned tickets were graded
- Overdue: Number of assigned tickets not graded by due date
- Due Today: Number of assigned tickets due on present day
- Drafts: How many unfinished grades there are
Users can configure the Home page to show specific results here, and this is what we will be highlighting in the next section.
Filtering For Assignments
In this section, you can configure the filters to better represent assignments that need to be done. Here users can:
- Specify the time frame to find assignments
- Show incomplete/complete assignments
Adjusting the Time Frame
The time frames you can adjust for are:
- This week: Tickets assigned from Monday to present day
- Last week: Looks at tickets that were assigned from previous week (Monday to Sunday)
- This month: Tickets assigned from start of month to present day
- Last Month: Observes time range of previous month
- Yesterday: Looks at assigned tickets from previous day
- Last 30 days: Looks at previous 30 days starting from present day
- Custom: Choose the static time frame to look at
Note: MaestroQA determines ticket assignment dates based on when the tickets were initially assigned to the grader. To view grading progress, include the original date the tickets were assigned.
Filtering by Assignment Status
Users can also choose to limit what assignments are shown by specifying the status.
The assignment statuses are as follows:
- Only show incomplete assignments: Ticket Reviews that still contain ungraded tickets
- Only show draft assignments: Ticket Reviews that contain draft grades
- Only show complete assignments: Ticket Reviews that were all graded by assigned grader
- Show all assignments : Shows all assignments assigned to grader
Viewing Your Assignments
After configuring the filters, the "My Assignments" area will populate with the proper assignments.
Note: A Ticket Review is a folder that can contain multiple Tickets. These are typically assigned to a grader via a sharing automation.
This section will group together the individually assigned tickets into Ticket Reviews. Ticket Reviews are associated with an agent, and only grading assigned tickets for the proper agent will contribute towards your QA Score.
Tip: In the Ticket Review title, the name of the agent associated with the agent is listed.
To walk through the different columns in this initial outer table:
- Assignment Name: Name of the Ticket Review
- Grade: This will bring the user to the Ticket Review to grade the ticket
- Due: When the assignment is due
- Assigned On: When the assignment was created
- Tickets: Number of tickets in Ticket Review
- Complete: Tickets graded within Ticket Review
- Incomplete: Number of ungraded tickets in Ticket Review
- Actions: Users can choose to view, reassign, or close the Ticket Review
Users can then proceed to expand individual Ticket Reviews in order to get further details. In this inner table, users will see another set of columns.
To walk through the columns for the inner table:
- Agent Being Graded: Agent Associated with Ticket Review
- Grade: Link to grade the ticket
- Status: Status of ticket, this has 3 states: Not Started, Draft, Graded
- Score: QA Score given to the ticket for the specified agent
- TicketID: Unique identifier of the ticket
- Actions: Shows a dropdown that lets you either view the ticket or mark the ticket as closed (this does not contribute towards your QA score)