Common Automation Issues
If you encounter issues with the following cases:
- Automation did not assign tickets to grade
- My graders did not receive the proper number of tickets to grade
Then go through these steps to test the automation:
- Locate the automation and go into the automation on the Sharing Automations page
- Write down the date range, search filters, and the ticket status filter (eg. Solved, Created, Updated, etc.)
- Navigate to the Tickets page
- Apply the details noted in step 2
What are the possible outcomes from this test?
- No tickets populate; automation is not configured properly to find tickets.
- A few tickets populate - cross check when the automation ran with the time the tickets were created or solved
If you encounter the above two outcomes, these are most likely tied to the fact that the filter selectors used in the automation are too restrictive.
To fix this, we suggest to double check your filters set by deselecting filters individually to see if the results improve.