When grading tickets, many graders identify specific responses, sentences, or words for which they would like to contribute some feedback. This gives graders more flexibility and allows for more targeted feedback.
Here is how to annotate tickets:
1. To turn on annotating functionality, go to the Settings dropdown in the top right and select "Integrations". At the bottom of the page, there will be an option to enable annotations. Once annotations have been turned on, graders can simply highlight text within a ticket and begin annotating.
Follow the normal ticket grading workflow.
2. Go to the Tickets tab and select a ticket to grade.
3. Select "Add Score". Then, select the rubric to use and the agent to grade. Select "Start Grading."
4. When scrolling through the text of the ticket, highlight any text and add an annotation.
The "Choose Criteria" dropdown allows you to associated the highlighted text with a specific criterion or just with the general ticket.
5. Select a criterion to associate the text and annotation with then select "Save Annotation."
6. The selected text will appear under the selected criteria with a text box to add comments or feedback.
7. When finished grading, save the grade and the annotations will be available for review.