On the Home page, MaestroQA Admins, Managers, and Graders have access to the Assignment Summary. The Assignment Summary is used to help MaestroQA users track QA grading progress.
This article walks through the MaestroQA’s Admin's view of the Home page, which focuses on using the "All Grader Assignments" view.
To check out the Grader's view, check out the article below!
Note: Only Admin's have access to the “All Grader Assignments” view
Getting Started: Configuring Your Filters
First, users should properly configure the filters to show the most accurate results in the Assignment Summary.
MaestroQA Admins can filter by:
- Time frame
Setting up your Time Frame
Select a period of time to view what tickets are assigned.
To walk through the options:
- Last 7 days: Looks at previous 7 days starting from present day
- Last 30 days: Looks at previous 30 days starting from present day
- This week: Tickets assigned since Monday to present day
- Last week: Tickets assigned since Monday to Sunday
- This month: Tickets assigned from Start of Month to present day
- Last Month: Observes time range of previous month
- Custom: Choose the static time frame to look at
Note: The Assignment Summary bases ticket assignment on when the tickets were initially assigned to the grader. To view grading progress, user’s will need to include the original date the tickets were assigned.
Selecting Graders and Agents
After defining the time frame, it is important to clearly define what QAers and agents you are looking to generate an Assignment Summary for.
If you are seeing graders or agents missing please ensure that:
- The grader has QAed tickets
- The agent is set to available on the Agents tab, which can be assessed by clicking on Settings -> Click on User Roles -> Click on Agents tab
Getting an Overview of the Results
As you were setting up your filters, you may have noticed that the numbers and percentages in this column were changing as well. This section provides a quick overview of all selected grader performance.
Breaking down each box:
- Grader(s): Number of graders selected
- Assigned: Number of tickets assigned
- Graded: Percentage of assigned tickets that were graded
- Overdue: Number of assigned tickets that were not graded by due date
- Replaced: Number of assigned tickets that were replaced with another ticket
What is the “Replace Ticket” feature?
This is a feature that is only available on Ticket Reviews that were created by a Sharing Automation. This allows a grader to replace a ticket in case the ticket does not match what the grader is looking for.
Diving Deeper: Looking into the Assignment Summary
This table provides an overview of grader progress on assignments in MaestroQA. Users can sort the table by the columns presented and easily check to see if tickets were properly assigned to graders.
As a reminder, unassigned tickets cannot be tracked here, and tickets are assigned in the following methods:
- Tickets are assigned through the Sharing Automation; Send Grading Assignments.
- A user manually creates a Ticket Review, and then assigns the Ticket Review to a grader.
To walk through each of the columns in this table:
- Grader: The grader’s name
- Progress: Percentage of tickets grader has completed
- Tickets: Total number of tickets assigned
- Complete: Number of graded assigned tickets
- Incomplete: Number of ungraded assigned tickets
- Overdue: Number of assigned tickets overdue
- Replaced: Number of times tickets were replaced
- Action: Populate a drop down menu where users can view the specific assignment or reassign the assignment to another user
Investigating grader’s details
By clicking on a specific grader, a MaestroQA Admins can have a closer look at how specific graders are progressing on their assignments.
Within the inner table, MaestroQA Admins can have a closer look at grader progress, and this is what each column represents:
- Assignment Name: Name of the Ticket Review
- Type: Type of grading assignment.
- Tickets: Number of tickets in the Ticket Review
- Complete: Number of tickets graded in the Ticket Review
- Incomplete: Number of ungraded tickets in the Ticket Review
- Replaced: Number of tickets replace in the Ticket Review
- Assigned on: Date when Ticket Review was assigned for grading
- Due: When the Ticket Review needs to be completed by
- Action: Populate a drop down menu where users can view the Ticket Review, Reassign the Ticket Review, close all incomplete tickets in the review, or mark the ticket review as complete
Note: If you would like to use the data for other means, users can also click on “Export Assignments Progress” to get a CSV file of the Assignment Summary
What is the Type column?
The Type column refers to a method of categorizing different assignments in MaestroQA. This can help with organizing workflows as well as easily filter down to find the proper assignments.
There are 4 types of assignments:
- Agent QA: Standard QA workflow where you are assigning agents' tickets for grading.
- Grader QA: This assignment type involves the process of randomly assigning and "grading" already graded tickets. This "grading" will be done by a Benchmark Grader and will create a Benchmark Grade to be compared with the Original Grade to check if graders are aligned on QA standards (Note: this is an upcoming workflow release for MaestroQA, and is not yet available)
- Graded Tickets: Graded tickets to review
- Team Calibration: Assigned tickets to calibrate on